Impacts will be beneficial
Revision as of 19:19, 28 November 2008 by Coby
- 'It's too cold where I live – warming will be great' New Scientist "Climate Myths"
- 'What's wrong with warm weather?' Coby Beck "How to talk to a Climate Sceptic"
- 'Hurricanes and Global Warming - Is There a Connection?' Stefan Rahmstorf, Michael Mann, Rasmus Benestad, Gavin Schmidt, and William Connolley, RealClimate
- 'On record-breaking events' Rasmus Benestad, RealClimate
- 'Denial myth #17' Scholars and Rogues "Anti-global heating claims"